Life Time Warranty
B&K Painting is excited to offer our new service to all new and previous B&K Painting customers. The service is our very own “Life Time Paint Job”.
B&K Painting now offers annual cleaning and inspections of your home and paint job for the life of your home. Here is how our new service works.
B&K Painting will paint your home with Columbia or Sherwin Williams Superpaint that has a 25 year warranty. Upon completion, B&K Painting will follow up with your paint job annually by power washing your home and completing a thorough inspection of most exterior components.
A detailed inspection report will be completed and mailed to you for review.
1. Clean and refresh your exterior paint job once a year
2. Clean windows with power washer for proper window drainage.
3. Confidence to know a paint professional will inspect your home for paint related issues on an annual basis.
4. Removal of contaminants and dirt that will reduce the life of your paint and siding.
5. Inspection of sprinklers for over spray on structure that will damage paint and siding.
6. Inspect caulking joints for failure that will lead to water penetration and damage.
7. Inspect paint for fading, cracking, chalking, and peeling. Follow up with paint manufacture for all warranty related issues for the life of your home.
8. Inspect gutters for proper drainage and damage to fascia from water and dry rot.
What does it cost?
The program B&K Painting is offering will cost only $125 a year for inspection and cleaning. Once a year B&K Painting will schedule to power wash your home and complete a detailed inspection report.
The inspection report will be mailed to you along with an invoice. Our service gives you the peace of mind that your paint job will last a lifetime or the life that you own your home.
Most paint failures occur due to lack of proper care. Broken sprinkler heads, paint chalking, contaminates, waxing, damaged siding, broken or clogged gutters, mold or mildew, damaged roofing, clogged window drainage holes, ECT.
Once a year B&K Painting will clean your home and do an inspection for all such issues. Any issues that may decrease the life of your exterior siding or paint job will be brought to your attention.
If the issues are not related to paint failure, such as sprinklers, gutters, mold, ECT B&K Painting will offer to repair such items or damage at a minimal cost.