Have nicks or dings in your trim work? Don’t use spackle on wood, because it just won’t stick. For damaged interior trim, use painter’s putty, Bondo, or a two-part wood filler, such as Minwax’s High Performance Filler. Sherwin Williams sells Bondo glazing and spot putty which work amazing.  Visit our website http://www.idahopainter.com for tips & discounts and see us on YouTube http://youtube.com/idahopainters for self help videos. Catch our discounts on Twitter  http://twitter.com/idahopainter  or see us on Facebook http://facebook.com/idahopainters